Wednesday, December 23, 2009

9 months





Wow. It's been awhile since I have been on here! I have been very busy! Brynn is crawling and getting into EVERYTHING! Her favorite as of now is trying to eat the presents under the tree!  She doesn't bother the tree or decorations as much as those darn presents. It's going to be a little odd telling her to open them Christmas morning after telling her "no, no" for the past few weeks!  I guess she will understand when she is older!  I can't believe my baby is already 9 months old. It is crazy how time flies!  We love her more and more with each passing day!  Each day she brings a smile to my face when I go into her room and see her smiling up at me...so happy to see mommy. She is going through a bit of a mommy phase. Today when I was in the shower I could hear her crying and Jer brought her in and lifted her up so she could see over the curtain and was soo happy!  She still has just 2 teeth...on the bottom. I don't see any other trying to pop through yet. She pulls herself up onto furniture now too!  Soon it will be walking and who knows what I will do...I guess i will just be even busier. I am thankful to have 2 weeks off for Christmas break where I can spend as much time with her as I want. By the time Jerret got home from work yesterday, I was definitely ready for a "break" the constant action gets a little tiring especially when I wanted to do a bit of cleaning and present wrapping!  here are a few updated pics of our Little Ms. Brynn.  Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

Gmccormick said...

She's beautiful! Wishing you the best Christmas ever!
G. McCormick