Sunday, March 27, 2011
Spring Break 2011
WOW, a whirlwind of events have happened in the past week! I don't have pics but will post some soon (who knows how soon, soon really is though) I finished up winter terms classes not only for PSU but at Beavercreek too. We had 2, 12 hour days of parent/teacher conferences and then it was spring break time! WAHOO!!! My first day off, I spent it running errands, the 2nd day was spent cleaning the house and having some friends over for a play date for Miss Brynn. This was super fun for her, and she even shared her toys!!! CRAZY :) I was wondering how she would do, but she surprised me greatly! I love her! Sunday, we had our families over to celebrate Brynn turning 2! Yep, she is 2 already! Time sure does fly! She was SPOILED yet again! Kelly and I made the cupcakes for the party and everyone enjoyed the afternoon. Monday morning, I loaded up my brothers Durango (our car is too small and the jeep...not so reliable), went and picked up my sister, and Brynn, Kelly and I began our trip to Kalispell Montana to visit my near and dear friend Laci who just had a baby on the 15th! Baby Drake was so excited for us to be in his house and cause chaos! :) We got there late Monday evening and left early Saturday morning. It was great being able to catch up and snuggle little Mr. Drake!!! While there Laci threw a little Birthday party for Brynn...since Monday was her 2nd birthday...yes she had the joys of taking a 10 hour car ride on her 2nd birthday (don't worry we sang to her and told her happy birthday NUMEROUS times through the drive) It was so sweet. Laci got a chocolate costco cake and had her parents over along with her close friend and little boy James. We only ate about a 10th of the cake...needless to say the next day, Laci and Kelly had 2 helpings of cake each :) ...B just woke up from a nap, so off I go and I will continue later, hopefully with pics next time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment