Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer time

Brynn all ready for another day in the sunshine...all sunscreened up!!!

Where's Brynn?
She loves to cover her bottom lip
Bright eyed...or it is probably the flash :)
Ready to explore the world

1 comment:

warped said...

omg - she is so cute, I just wish I was there to squeeze her. The crib picture is priceless!!! I still have almost all M's stuffed animals in a tub in the crawl space, some of them were so cute I just couldn't part with them :) Wow, she's starting to push herself up, she'll be crawling in no time!! we're still trying to figure out the wedding, but right now there is a flight to PDX with Dani's dad's coupon, but the return is too expensive. Less than three weeks, so it's probably not going to happen. bummer. Give everyone hugs from us, we miss you. xoxox Auntie G