Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nervous 2...

Tonight I noticed Brynn had some eye gunk in her eyes. While she was going potty before bed, I was trying to wipe it out and she said "No mommy, that makes me nervous you wiping it off" :) I explained to her that she wasn't nervous and next time she could say "mommy, that makes me angry when you wipe it off" (she was kind of yelling at me and pushing my hands away while I was trying to do it...) so she repeated it and I respected her words and stopped :) Luckily I was able to get some of them so I showed her on the tissue. After I was all finished, she grabbed a swatch of toilet paper and began wiping her eyes and said "mom, only kids can do it" :) At least she was getting them off her eyes right?! :)

No comments: