Love her!
Currently she is into a DVD I found over winter vacation in our movie cabinet of The Wiggles. It is her favorite thing and she wants to watch it every night...we don't let her watch it EVERY night, but I do have to say...she watches it more than I wish she would. SHE LOVES IT THOUGH. Last night, I was in the other room and I hear her yell "Wake Up Jeff!" Jer said "He is the guy who sleeps all the time..." apparently he has watched it a few too many times too :) One thing I do "like" about this DVD is, it is a singing and dancing one, so she gets up and dances and sings along with it and doesn't just sit and watch it...I guess this is my way of trying to justify it to myself...
2 comments:
Cold spaghetti, cold spaghetti, hot potato, hot potato, mashed banana..... Oh I remember all the tunes! My favotire was the dino with the roses! We took K to a wiggles concert (now that was a hoot).
She just has one DVD (I am not sure where we even got it...) it is about some magician and Dorothy the Dinosaurs birthday...I am hoping our wiggles collection does not grow :)
Post a Comment