Tuesday, January 17, 2012
depressing
I am having a depressing morning...none of the pants I tried on this morning (besides the pair I ended up wearing) fit :( Why am I gaining so much weight with this one? Oh probably because I am the laziest thing on the planet these days. I guess tonight, it is exercising for me!! I talked to my mom this morning and she said "well you shouldn't be eating donuts for breakfast" (I went to my sisters on Saturday and brought over donuts...) She also commented on my age and how as you get older you gain weight faster....LOVELY! I am so ready to not be pregnant so I can really workout and get my body back. Hopefully I will lose the weight quickly like when I had Brynn...the thing with her though is, I was able to wear my jeans longer....at least it feels like :( I guess I need to watch what I eat again...ahhhhh...sorry for the venting, but really it makes me feel disgusting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Katy, you look ADORABLE, regardless of how you feel! For some reason I felt the opposite of you - gained WAY less the second time around and was able to fit back into old jeans WAY faster. I'm not telling you this to make you discouraged, but rather to remind you that every pregnancy is DIFFERENT! =) You will look awesome again after this baby is born (you do now too). Enjoy your last few weeks... can't wait to see pics of that sweet little girl!
You are too sweet JuliAnn!! It is crazy how different each pregnancy is!
P.S. I wish I only had a few weeks left...I still have a few few :)
Post a Comment