Tuesday, December 20, 2011

24 weeks

I love feeling little Miss move inside my belly! She is always on the go! I went to the doc. yesterday and she said movement is good because it is a sign of a healthy baby. I am measuring right at 24 weeks, which is what I am. I go back in, in 4 weeks and then I will begin my more frequent visits already! CRAZY how fast this is going! I love seeing Brynn love on her baby sister by laying her head on or kissing my belly and also talking to her! I am excited to see the bond they develop with one another.

Here is a belly pic for those who enjoy them :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

ME! I'm one who enjoys them! :) I can't believe you're 24 weeks already! Wow!

Kristina "Tina" said...

Has Brynn felt baby move yet? That would be soo exciting to see her reaction! I wonder what she thinks is going on in there? Here is to a blessed rest of the prego'ness!!