Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Brynn's first Bowling Experience


This afternoon we ventured out bowling. I was at my moms house and her cousin Shannon was in town with her family, so we decided to get out of the house and have some fun. We went to Kellogg bowl in Milwaukie and had a blast! My dad's back was hurting, so he ran the "monte carlo" game for us, and kept having money frames for us...I think I won $2.00 :) It was fun though! Here are a few videos and pics of Miss Brynn's first time out!

Finally getting the hang of rolling it herself...

Watching her ball
B and Tyler's scores for the first game...and yes she got a spare...that was when Auntie was helping her roll it down (and no Kelly didn't completely roll it for her)
Real flattering pic...I know...but it was hard to get the right angle to help her get it down the lane, but without really doing it for her :)



Here is Auntie helping Miss B.





Stuck ball...her and I just watched this video and she told me "a police office had to get my ball." (the guy who had to come out to "rescue" her ball was dressed in a navy blue jump suit...apparently that is what she associates policemen with) :)
She was so sad/embarrassed that her ball was stuck and someone had to come and get it for her. Luckily it only happened this one time!









Excited her ball made it all the way down!!!




Brynn just asked me "mom can we go bowling again." :)

No comments: