Today I am just grumpy. I do not know why, as nothing has happened that should make me grumpy. I just feel grumpy inside. Brynn spent the night at my moms, Jer is working on trying to fix the washing machine I broke yesterday, I am trying to get motivated to clean-up more of the house, and then need to make a couple "snacks" to bring to Jerret's CCC christmas party this afternoon. I have showered, I am eating breakfast, but still grumpy. I guess sometimes people need days like this...but today was not the day I was going for. Now...to try and crawl out of this funk...
2 comments:
grumpiness happens! do you have time for a little nap? or put in a comedy/movie to lighten your mood? :)
hey, I'll dig out some recipes for you, too
have a great week!!
love ya xoxox
p.s. you look great!!
ahhh you are sweet Auntie G. :) I did get out of my funk after threatening to not go to Jer's xmas party cause I was irritated :) But once we had our white elephant gifts picked out and wrapped and were out the door I was fine :) I look forward to your recipes!!
Post a Comment