This winter break has been wonderful! Unlike in the years past we have 3 weeks off instead of 2...we don't get paid for the 3rd week due to budget reduction days, but I do have to say, not having to go back to work Monday is a wonderful feeling!! The week before Christmas, I enjoyed my last minute shopping, wrapping gifts and getting things ready for Christmas weekend. This week I have been enjoying spending time with my mom and Shannon (moms cousin) while her family has been in town and Jerret has been working many hours at P.R.C.. This next week, Jerret won't be working at P.R.C. so we will get some much needed chores done around here and also spend some quality family time together. After all, this will probably be the last "vacation" we have as a family of 3. Crazy to think about...next year at this time we will be a family of 4!
Today B and I enjoyed some much needed retail therapy with Anna. She invited us to Cascade Station, down by the airport. I was not intending to buy anything, yet came home with a few things: 2 fabric storage containers that slide under Brynn's crib (I have already filled one with extra blankets and such things that were taking up space and being used as a cat bed :( ), a couple new bibs for Baby Sister, a Blue's Clues D.V.D. little Miss saw and wanted ($3.00 on clearance, so I said yes) and a maternity shirt for myself :) Anna bought a few things for her house and also picked up some cute little numbers for our Little Bundle. (see photo below).
Miss B taking a rest while shopping....
Tonight...Brynn and baby modeling their new matching robes mommy got them for Christmas!!
L.O.V.E.



2 comments:
Love, love the matching robes! So cute! Where did you ever find them?
On Zulilly.com...about a month or so before Christmas :)
Post a Comment