I have been too cheap to get professional pics of Brynn done so I decide to take advantage of the no rain today and take some myself...I took 186 shots and these were some of the best ones :) It is tough taking pics of a 2 year old :)
I am going to print some...which one(s) would you like?? :) Yes I did straighten her hair :) It is too scraggly if I don't. (note: i do not do it every day...the first time I tried was Friday and just for the pics today) :)
5 comments:
I need a new pic of Miss Brynny! These turned out adorable! Did you straighten her hair?? It looks so long and so straight!
I am going to print some...which one(s) would you like?? :) Yes I did straighten her hair :) It is too scraggly if I don't. (note: i do not do it every day...the first time I tried was Friday and just for the pics today) :)
such a cutie. love the ones in the hat! I'll bet she was happy to have you home :) xoxo
p.s. could you print us one with the umbrella? xoxo
Auntie G...that one is one of my favs too!!! :) I will do the costco order right now :)
Post a Comment