Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Smoothies

So the past 3 days or so I have been SOOO into smoothies!! Luckily I have a magic bullet cause they are quick and easy and I can make 1 for just myself or get 3 cups out and make one for each of us (like I did last night). All I do is pop in 1/2 a banana (or a 1/3 if I make 3), a few frozen strawberries, a few frozen blueberries, peaches, a couple spoonfuls of yogurt and some orange juice and blend!! When it's done I top it with Reddi Whip whipped cream and enjoy!! I just finished one and oh my goodness was it tasty!!! (I didn't have banana tonight, so I just used strawberries, peaches and blueberries w/ some vanilla yogurt and OJ)...

5 comments:

warped said...

I wrote the whipped cream thing BEFORE reading this post. Maybe we should buy you a case of RediWhip for your bd? hahahahaha. hugs, love you 3

Katy said...

what whipped cream comment?

warped said...

it's on the post about brynn and the waffles for dinner

warped said...

oops, on the popcorn one by mistake :) I just noticed that you put an inordinate amount of whipped cream on your waffle and wondered if it was a pregger thing? :)

Katy said...

that is what I had thought..and then I went to the waffle one and didn't see a comment...now I will go look :) he he...I L.O.V.E. whipped cream. It is a common thing in our house to open our mouths and just spray it in :)